Monday, December 12, 2011

Acronyms and the Word

(words in bold and italics are mine for descriptive purposes)
Psalm 23 (KJV) 
 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely on God) (F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. (F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. (F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (NO F.E.A.R. = False Evidence Appearing Real, we all know the devil is a liar and the father of all lies (John 8:44)) and fear is NOT of God. (2 Timothy 1:7) (F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. (F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
(F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him)
and last but not least 
P.U.S.H. =Pray Until Something Happens 
Psalm 86:6 (KJV)
Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV) Pray without ceasing.
Luke 18:5 (KJV) Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
I wrote this in obedience to the Lord, I pray that it gives the encouragement it was intended. I pray never ever to give an occasion to stumble.
:-)
All Praise, Honor and Glory to our Lord for He alone is worthy.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment