Sunday, March 29, 2009

Writer's Block

I apologize for not adding anything new. I guess I'm going through a slight case of writer's block. That and just being tired. Not that I don't have anything to Praise God for, that is certainly not the case. He controls my every day and I'm leaning on Him more and more. I claim God's promise that He will supply all our needs. He will give me the words He wants me to write in His time. In the meantime I have been filling my time (between keeping grandkids) with trying to read more of His word and find the peace I need within the pages of the Bible.

I think I'm just brain tired right now, I guess that happens to all of us at one time or another. I am blessed beyond measure, just thinking of my kids and grandkids reminds me of that, then add in the wonderful family and friends I have. I will be back soon with another blog, in the meantime, keep the faith, keep looking up and above all keep trusting God to supply your every need.

God bless

3 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting right here for your return. Take a little time off, and let God do the rest.(smile) I will miss your inspiration, though, while you're gone.

    Be well, my friend. Blessings to you and your family.

    'Til next time,
    Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Just wanted to stop by and tell you thanks for participating in today's Chat question. What a great story about a friend that said something not easy to hear, but it caused you to rethink what you were doing... Blessings and come back every Saturday to participate in the Cafe Chat...

    ReplyDelete