Sunday, March 29, 2009

Writer's Block

I apologize for not adding anything new. I guess I'm going through a slight case of writer's block. That and just being tired. Not that I don't have anything to Praise God for, that is certainly not the case. He controls my every day and I'm leaning on Him more and more. I claim God's promise that He will supply all our needs. He will give me the words He wants me to write in His time. In the meantime I have been filling my time (between keeping grandkids) with trying to read more of His word and find the peace I need within the pages of the Bible.

I think I'm just brain tired right now, I guess that happens to all of us at one time or another. I am blessed beyond measure, just thinking of my kids and grandkids reminds me of that, then add in the wonderful family and friends I have. I will be back soon with another blog, in the meantime, keep the faith, keep looking up and above all keep trusting God to supply your every need.

God bless