Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I'm very pleased and thankful to my dear friend Ana at The Writer Today for this lovely award. She has a wonderful post with all kinds of helpful writing tips and interesting reading.Please visit her blog and check out her posts.

The rule is that you have to pass on this award to 15 new blogs. While the blogs I'm listing are not necessarily new blogs, they are most definitely informative, fun, insightful and and inspirational and deserve to be acknowledged. So, like a few others, I'm bending the rules a bit, hopefully I'll be forgiven :) I also think maybe I can't count, you be the judge lol. (By the way, you don't necessarily have to pass this on but it's a nice way to pay tribute to some of your favorite bloggers :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. That was very thoughtful of you.

    Donna
    htttp://writebyfaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me, TawanaB! How kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful award and I truly thank you. I am learning how to pass it on. Hope I can get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for honouring ME with your "One Lovely Blog" award! What a special surprise for me today!

    Thanks so much!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, TawanaB - what a nice surprise! Thanks for liking my blog!!
    Krys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, TawanaB - what a wonderful surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious sister Tawana,

    Thank you so much! You're too, too kind! :-)

    I'm sorry it's taken me an eternity to get back with you. I'll send you an email answering your questions here in a sec.

    Bless you sister!
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friends, I'm not very good (yet) at the commenting back thing but I'm working on it. To each of you I would like to say that I did not just click a bunch of links and nominate anyone, it isn't much but I love every one of your blogs and it is my little way of letting you know that, since I am so bad about leaving comments. You each contribute to my day in a special way. Thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some people are meant to bring joy and light to the world...you are one of them.(smile) It is warmth and friendship you pass along to others, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate those offerings. If anyone deserves this lovely award, it would be you, my friend.

    Thank you so much for thinking of me. May everyone be lucky enough to find such friendship.(smile)

    Blessings to you,
    Mattie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for including me in your list! (I thought maybe you might not see the comment on my blog)

    Also, again, thank you so much for the wonderful review you wrote of my blog a little while ago. I couldn't get on to your blog at the time to thank you, but now here you are!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete