Sunday, May 16, 2010

Closer than a brother

Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
The Lord spoke to me strongly about this today and I know I needed to hear it, however, He said there is someone else that needs to know it too. Maybe someone that knew it and has forgotten, I don't know, it is only up to me to obey the Lord. I pray this speaks to you as it did to me.
This is what the Lord said:
I know you are lonely, I know you are searching for something - someone. I am here. Seek me.
I AM the friend that sticks closer than a brother. I have given you those I wish you to have in your life for now, but you need to seek Me. It's really just you and I. Put your trust in Me, and see if I am not all you need. Lean on Me. I will fill every empty space in your heart and in your life. You will not find what you seek until our relationship is set in stone. Others have hurt you, you have hurt others. This cycle needs to stop, it cannot continue, I will not allow it. Come to Me now, open your heart to Me. Let Me work through you - get out of yourself and out of My way. Make My will your will in every aspect of your life, not just some. I see you still hanging on to some of your own old ways with one hand while trying to grasp Me with the other. I tell you again you cannot serve two masters, you are seeking things that are outside My will and not of Me, but you already know this. Let go - let Me have your whole heart, commit everything to Me and see if I will not fill every empty void in your life. You cannot love because you are trying to love in the physical. Give Me your heart so you can love in the spiritual. I did not put you here to judge and walk away because you are disillusioned with people. They are My responsibility, do what I tell you, pray and love. I say to you, pray for My will in ALL areas. Pray for the mind of Christ, pray for the heart of Christ, pray for the Holy Spirit. Then and only then can you love like I do, then and only then will your heart be repaired. Then and only then can you truly appreciate every single person I put in your path. Nothing happens by chance. I am NOT a God of chance but I am THE God of second chances and third chances and more. Cleanse your heart, give it to Me totally so I may fill it. Get rid of all those things whether spiritual or physical that come between you and I so that I can show you ALL I have in store for you.
Know My ways and walk in them.
Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people: and walk you in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well to you.
I have given you Godly people in your life, cling to me, cling to them until you are truly prepared to go out again and share the annointing I have placed on you. You have much still to learn, learn from me. I love you my child, my heart is crying out to you, accept what I have to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I love the Lord and try hard to please Him. When He says write I write :) I must decrease so He can increase. God bless.

    ReplyDelete