Friday, June 25, 2010

He Truly Knows

I love the Lord God with all my heart. He is so faithful, the One true God, merciful, loving, just and faithful. No matter what I've done in my life, no matter where I've been. He has been there for me, even when I didn't serve Him. That is faithful. That is our God, He cannot lie, He says in His word He will never leave us or forsake us.
My heart was heavy this morning, my faith is strong but like a baby I was crying out to God to help me get my mind out of my situation and leave it with Him as it's supposed to be, to give me strength to overcome and remove my trials from my heart and mind, what I'm facing right now is not even one of the hardest things I have ever faced but it's consuming me and when I think I'm making progress satan is there to throw it right back in my face. I rebuked him in the name of Jesus to start with, then I asked God to give me a word for strength to meditate on today.
Being the mighty God He is and "knowing what I have need of even before I ask", this is the word God gave me today. Not what you might think or at least not what I thought it would be lol. I was sure He would lead me to one of His assurances, Lo, I am with you always, cast your cares on me, etc etc. Well, let me tell you, that isn't how God works. He does indeed know what we have need of before we ask!!!
This was my message (thump): Acts 6:4, But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of His word.!!! Double thump!
What an awesome God! In that one sentence this is what He told me:
My beloved child I AM answering your prayers as we speak, not just one but all. I AM Your Father who loves you more than I love the sparrows which are also my creation. I AM preparing a place for you. I AM making all things work for good because you serve Me. I AM supplying your every need according to My riches in glory. I AM.
All I ask you to do is this one thing, be faithful to Me continually in your prayers and spread My word. Leave the rest up to Me.
How can you not love a God like that, He is the great I AM, our provider, our comforter, our leader, our guide. He is worthy to be praised.
I share this with you today because He isn't only speaking to me, His word, His truths are meant to be shared...(the ministry of His word).
Beloved, God is not respecter of persons, what He does for one, He will do for all. (Acts 10:34, Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
That is what He wants us to know today. He is the great I AM. At this very moment, if we just hang onto our faith in Him, no matter our circumstances or what the devil is trying to throw at us, He is working ALL things out for our good. He keeps all His promises. He is not a God of chance but of second chances. God cannot lie, every promise He has given us He must keep. If you don't know Him, I challenge you today to pick up His word, meet Him in prayer and get to know Him. He is there waiting for you, He has all the answers to your prayers just waiting for you to ask. He is our Father who loves us more than the birds in the air and the beasts of the field which He also created. He doesn't want to see us struggling today, as He says in His word, "28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light". Matthew 11:28-30"
He is the conqueror, the great I AM.
Father, God I praise You and I adore You. I thank You for Your word, for Your mercy and grace and for loving me even when I am unlovable. You are ALL things to me. I love you Lord. Forgive me today for the sins I have committed both known and unknown. Help me to forgive others so I might walk in Your full blessings. Today Father for those who are struggling with mountains, I ask You in the name of Jesus to move those mountains for them, so they can focus on You and not their problems. I ask You to heal their bodies, deliver them from those addictions, heal their minds and their spirits, lift those financial burdens, those marital struggles, whatever their mountain is God. Heal their broken hearts and broken spirits, take away their doubts and help them to have a more meaningful relationship with You Father. Show them today that You are working in their lives just the same as You are working in mine. And if there is someone right now reading this that doesn't know You, Father God, draw them to You, speak to them right now Lord, in the name of Jesus that they might come to You, ask forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ as Your Son and Lord and Master. Bring them into Your fold, make them a part of Your inheritance. Help all who read this today to turn their mountains, their cares over to You and show them in a mighty way that You are God. They no longer have to fight their battles alone for Your word says clearly "the battle is Yours". Your mercy and grace are free to all who ask. I ask for them and for myself, Father, in Jesus mighty and powerful name, giving You all praise, honor and glory. Amen

May God richly bless you all,
His servant - tawana b
Pray for peace in Jerusalem
"I am wonderfully made, beautifully designed, magnificently engineered, created by God, strong and powerful! I am built Lord tough!"

5 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD! AND AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to encourage yourself in the Word Sister!

    Wonderful prayer! Amen!

    Bless you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for stopping by. Bless you both :) Thanks Beth, haven't seen you in a long time but I'm getting around to visiting my fellow believers again so I will be to see your blog very soon.
    Thank you Joseph as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God ~that you listened and wrote. I needed this. In peace, Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dixie for stopping by. As I have said before in my blogs, God is speaking first to me always and I am happy to be a vessel for Him. He says His word will not come back void and I'm so glad that someone else can get the benefit of His word. Bless you sister, you will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete