Sunday, July 11, 2010

God said it, not me!

God is so awesome. This is the way the Lord spoke to me and wanted this delivered. Help me Lord as I try to deliver this the way you gave it to me. In Jesus name.
Galations 6:4-6 But let every man prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.
Galations 5:13-14 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty, only use NOT liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this, Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself.
Galations 6:1 Brethren if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the Spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:4-6 But let every man prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:16 16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:22-25 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Galatians 5:10 10I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
Galatians 6:4-6 But let every man prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.
The word of God speaks for God. When I write what the Lord gives me, it is written out to help me and others understand. This may be an odd blog because it uses nothing but scripture but this is the way the Lord gave it to me and I've learned never to question Him. If only one person reads this and "gets" it, it will have served it's purpose.
To be morally right by living and following God's commandments will make us a better person but it won't save us. We are saved by grace and that by faith in Jesus Christ. He did not take away the law, He added to it. Love the Lord thy God and thy neighbor as thyself were His instructions to us. None of us can get to the Kingdom of God by hanging on to our pastor's coat tails or momma's or daddy's. At the same time we can't drag anyone into the Kingdom, as it says, every man (everyone) shall bear their own burden. Meaning we all have to stand before God for ourselves. We are to lift each other up, love our neighbors as Christ loves us. My my my, thank You Lord. I love you, thank you for Jesus.
Galatians 6:4-6 But let every man prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.
Be sure and drop by my friend Joseph's page, Serious things for more on how God speaks to us.
God bless
His servant

No comments:

Post a Comment