Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Sacrifice

I had (past tense) been having what I considered bad days because it seemed like my prayers weren't getting through and nothing was going right, we've all those days right?  When talking to God I would have to ask Him to forgive my unbelief because even though I believe nothing is impossible with Him, I was doubting that some of the things I asked for were of His will.  Anyway, I was down and the depression was worsening.  I attended a revival and the pastor kept speaking "Lord make a way where there is no way".  That got through to my Spirit inspite of my fleshly depression!  All week he kept saying that.  Sunday morning our Pastor was preaching and He says, "Lord, make a way where there is no way".  That evening we had a visiting Pastor, during prayer he said, (you guessed it), "Lord, make a way where there is no way".  I thought okay Lord I hear you, You can make a way where I can't possibly see one!  Even in my depression when I am battling to get out of it, You can lift it because I'm letting circumstances dictate my life.  Lord, in my mind, in my heart, make a way where there is no way.  I commit this lie from the devil to You.  The change was amazing.  Immediately it lifted, immediately my Spirit was rejoicing.  I have an excitement that I can't explain, I just know something good is going to happen, I can barely sit still it is so strong.  Two days later, to make sure I am paying attention, my daily message from, (you can subscribe here if you like), "What the Lord Is Saying" a prophetic/inspirational email that I receive, said this yesterday:
July 14, 2010.  So you had a bad day.  This doesn't mean you will have another one today.  Remembering what made it bad gives impetus to having the beginning of good days, beginning today.  Don't rehearse what went wrong.  Start thinking of things you will do to make it right, and do them.  When things go a little bad that is your sign to turn it around the next time.  You have seen at times before when you asked for wisdom and I poured it out when you needed it.  Do the same thing again.  This will stop the downward spin.  Don't dwell on the bad.  Fix your mind on Me and My goodness.
Romans 12:1-2 (MSG) "So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life-your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life-and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. 
2 Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you."  Bev Robinson 
Do I think He is talking to me, most definitely!  In this email both her and her husband write what the Lord is saying, this was His:
July 14, 2010.  You are sensing a rush in your spirit man.  It is as if something very important, exciting and good is about to happen.  I have sent to you ministering angels to prepare your heart for the outpouring of blessings I am bringing.  I have noticed of late that you  are down in your spirit a good bit.  You should begin paying more attention to the angels.  They minister under my authority and direction.  You know there are myriads upon myriads of them everywhere.  Welcome their ministry to you and those important to you.  Learn to speak My word in faith and be prepared for the angels to carry out My word that you have spoken.  Humble yourself and begin to work with them side by side.Psalms 103:20-21 (NLT) "Praise the Lord, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out his plans, listening for each of his commands. Yes, praise the Lord, you armies of angels who serve him and do his will!" Ras Robinson
God is sooooooo awesome.  Not only does He give me direction but just to make sure I've understood He always gives me confirmation.  I love Him so much, I hope and pray that You who are reading this do also and are walking in His blessings.  My "joy" does not come from my circumstances, my "joy" comes from the Lord.  Thank you Lord for saving me and adopting me.
The song playing right now is, "When I Can't See His Hand, I Can Trust His Heart".  He will lift You up in ways the world just can't do if you commit ALL things to Him.
God bless,
His Servant
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment