Sunday, March 12, 2017

Psalm 91 for You

Psalm 91 is powerful, it’s a promise and it’s just for you. Don’t let satan or his henchman get you down, come over you, take over your mind, thoughts actions. Put them to flight before they settle in! Before you spread negativity and harsh attitudes…CHECK YOURSELF! Do not allow the enemy IN/ON you to travel to someone else. Cast it out in the Name of Jesus. No other name puts the demons to flight like the mighty name of Jesus!!!! God gave us the power to tread on lions and dragons. As I read Psalm 91 tonight and prayed it over our house I realized that plague, dragon etc are synonyms for the enemy!! He comes on like a plague that’s for sure! Once he gets on you the only cure (only cure) is crying out the name of Jesus. Don’t put up with it children of God, you don’t have to. Take authority over whatever demons are trying to come against you, God gave you that power IN JESUS NAME. Make it personal!
My personal prayer from Psalm 91: I will dwell in the secret place of the Most High and will abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I say You, LORD, You are my refuge and my fortress: my God; in YOU will I trust. You alone will deliver me from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. You (Lord) cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings I WILL trust: Your truth shall be my shield and buckler.
I will not be afraid of the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes will I behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because I have made You, LORD, my refuge, even You, the Most High, my habitation;

there shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For You have given Your angels charge over me, (Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.10), to keep me. I cannot command the angels but You can Father. Your word says, the angels will bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone. (Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.11) Father Your word says I will tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon I will trample under feet. (Lk. 10.19) Because I am yours, You will deliver me, you will set me on high because I have called on Your name, because I have cried out to You. I have called upon You and Your word says You will answer me. You will be with me in trouble. You will deliver me and honor me and will give me long life and show to me Your salvation. These are not my words Father but this You have promised me in Your word and I claim it in the mighty name of Your Son Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment