Sunday, July 10, 2016

"Just Tired"

You know, the older I get the more I understand why people want to give up.
I understand now what they mean when they say, "I'm just tired". They don't mean physically, from labor. They mean weary, bone deep, soul deep weary.
I am "just tired", tired of the pointless drama, tired of the bickering, the pettiness, the hatred, the holier than thou attitudes, the hatred, the fighting, did I mention the hatred?.... I could go on and on about the things I am tired of. I haven't given up yet but I can see why some folks get to that point.
When you question if anyone really gives a d__n. If anyone truly loves you or just mouths the words. When you see lies believed as truth and truth believed as lies. When you see your children strangers to each other and strangers to you. That will make you tired.
Do you ever wonder if God gets tired? He is omnipotent and omnipresent and all powerful but the Bible says "Jesus wept", so does God get tired? Everything I wrote above He sees over and over and over more than a thousand times a day. He is back talked, mocked, made fun of to this very day. The people He created to love and to love each other are turning on each other in growing numbers every day. The people that whisper I love you to Him on their knees get right up and go out into the world and forget Him until they need Him again or bedtime prayers if they say them that often.
I shared a post earlier that said God did not come to save skin, He came to save souls. He created us in all different colors, the same way He did the flowers, even trees. The sky will turn different colors but you don't see the flowers uprooting and moving away because the flower next to it is a different color!
There is going to be judgment and it will start first in the church. It will start first with the children of God. His word is clear about judgment. Spewing hatred, fueling hatred, bigotry and racism will be judged the same as other sins. Here is some facts on judgment: First, children of God are not to judge sinners at all, did you know that? Second, the Bible says "righteous judgment" which means first your own plate must be clean. Third, calling out sin is not judgment but hating a person because of their sin, that is judgment and NOT righteous judgment. Just because we sin differently does not make us any less sinners. The Bible says, "man is born in sin". (Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.)   It also says, "we all have come short of the glory of God". (Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,).
When people start to understand that we were ALL CREATED EQUAL, then nothing the media, president or anyone else does will stir them to hatred. That is why our country, our planet needs God. We have gotten so far away from Him and His true teaching that it will take an act only He can do to straighten us out.
He sees His children, the very ones He created in love, hating each other, killing each other, hating Him, judging each other without considering their own sin, changing and twisting His words around, debasing and destroying His house, His temple every day, day in and day out.
We need to be very careful, I could be wrong but I think God is getting "tired".

No comments:

Post a Comment