Sunday, January 12, 2014

No Faith? Know Faith? Which Is It?

And Jesus *answered saying to them, “Have faith in God.
Matthew 9:29
Then He touched their eyes, saying, “It shall be done to you according to your faith.”
Matthew 17:20
And He *said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
Matthew 9:22
But Jesus turning and seeing her said, “Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.” At once the woman was made well.
Matthew 21:21
And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen.
Matthew 8:10
Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel.
Matthew 15:28
Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.
Mark 2:5
And Jesus seeing their faith *said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
Acts 3:16
And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all.
Matthew 16:8
But Jesus, aware of this, said, “You men of little faith, why do you discuss among yourselves that you have no bread?
Mark 4:40
And He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

Why are you afraid?  Do you still have no faith?

I've read these verses many times but sometimes I need to read them over and over and over again for it to sink into my head.  These are promises from God.  The Bible says we don't have because we don't ask.  But then, there are those times we ask but we don't have enough faith to let God work!!  I have seen God work in the lives of people that had NO faith but someone, somewhere HAD faith.
In the Bible there are stories of people that were not even followers of Christ but because they knew OF HIM and what HE had done, they came to HIM, they had faith HE could heal them or their loved ones and HE DID!
I'm always saying if I ever ask for prayer and you can't look past the circumstances and pray "with faith", "believing" then, not to be rude, but please don't bother.  People always tell me, "well, we need to pray God's will."  I'm NOT disputing that however, nothing in the Word of God says that God ever ever intended for us to be sick!!  Nothing in God's Word tells me that God ever intended for us to be servants to sickness, sin, poverty, etc.  So if I'm praying for you for complete healing, I'm asking God to restore your body to the way HE created it, "in His image".  I'm asking God to work a miracle in your life that will give HIM honor and glory.  And then.... I'm thanking HIM for your healing or the answer to your prayer because I BELIEVE, I know faith.
HIS Word tells us that HE will provide our needs, that means HE does not expect us to do without.  By HIS stripes we are healed, meaning HE took our pain and sickness and sin on HIMSELF.  
Pray believing.  Claim ALL God's promises, not just a few or some but ALL.
No faith or know faith?  Which is it for you?  I choose to know faith because I know my God, the God that I serve CANNOT and WILL NOT lie.
God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment